Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday is for Jesus.....and his banana.

Ok, here's the deal. The video below will speak for itself so you really don't need me to narrate it. Congrats.



Also, for those of you that were lucky enough to be in my presence last night, I still don't get Jimmy Buffet. I thought about it long and hard (laugh) today and I really don't get why I paid $20 for parking, $105 for the 3rd row ticket (Oh no. Not that third row. The third row of bleachers which is actually 16,000 yards away from the stage.) $8 for beer and $5 for nachos. Hey, at least we got there at 10am and started drinking. There were two good things that I saw there.



You're welcome.

Poon

5 comments:

PooN'ZiLLa said...

Whore.

PK said...

Her nipples are weirdly shaped and yellow. Not a deal killer, but damn.

Anonymous said...

Nice boobs. Hers aren't so bad either.

Anonymous said...

Was she HOT HOT, hot, average or FUG. I can't see past her jugs. She might have a big trailer, as if that matters.

poon4life said...

Hell, I didn't realize that she actually had a head or face until I posted the picture.