Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting off the Schneid

Although fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to get through college, it does just fine in terms of moth-balling a blog for more than a year.

There was certain addictive comfort in the realization that we could sit around unkempt in our bathrobes, eating Cheetos, and temporarily staining our genitals with a deep orange (and tasty) coating, but when one of our own referred to us as gentlemen, we knew it was time to break the silence. No more "silent but deadly" from our camp. More like "loud and putrid." Buckle-up gentle readers because we are back and better than ever.

OK - that was ambitious.

We're back...until the next bulk Cheetos purchase - when we promise to pay for 13 bags in the 10 Items or Fewer line.

Boom - FACIAL!!!

My name is Buckeye Savant. I'm a Libra, my favorite color is scarlet, I like walks in the rain, and I am OUT.

No comments: