Tuesday, November 27, 2007

He Was Robbed

As many of you know, I am a devoted Redskins fan. Today I am not speaking from my maroon and gold veins, but from my heart. The sports world has lost one of their own. Sean Taylor died this morning from a gunshot wound he suffered yesterday from a burglary at his home in Florida.
I followed Taylor's career since he was an All-American at Miami. The hard hitting Taylor would soon turn out to be one of my favorite players, even if I did despise the U. When he came into the league and was selected by Washington, there was hope in the future. This of course was followed by the realization that we still had a god-awful quarterback that couldn't lead Eddie Murphy to a tranny convention much less my Redskins. During his stay, he was known for his shut-down abilities and his paralyzing hits. (disclaimer: no players were actually paralyzed by Sean Taylor's actual hits)
To the greatest #21 to ever play this game........you will be missed. It's time to take that 7-0 lead into the sky.

Poon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, Hello.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, Hello.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, Hello.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, Hello. What? Ain't I better. Well Fuck. Least I's can dodge a bullet. Wait put the gun away Poon. We's boys. Calm down brother....................

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace 7-0. Rest in peace.